Part of being involved is exchanging information with your child’s teacher at the beginning or end of the day. Be sure to read and complete the Communication Sheet daily.
The following is a list of ways to be involved in your child’s life at school. Find out which ways best fit your schedule, time and talents and give it a go.
- drop by to read a story to your child and or others in the group
- save boxes, containers, plastic jars, paper rolls, old magazines etc and take to school for the teacher to convert into teacher made toys.
- Schedule and attend conferences requested by your child’s teacher
- Read the parent handbook, newsletters and other written materials shared with you by the school or teacher
- Share family traditions
- Encourage visits to school by grandparents
- Attend special events such as parades or concerts
11506 Brown Trail
Tomball, Texas 77377-8575